We Embrace Claims
Not many brokers do. When that moment arrives, Sit & Blake believes in embracing it. Your claims are processed by claims professionals in New Zealand. You do not have to start from scratch on every call; leave it to us as we know your history well enough.
We appreciate that when you are making a claim, it means you have gone through some sort of trouble or loss, and need our help.
If you are going to make a claim, please make sure you have your policy number and claim details when you contact us to help speed things up.
Ways of submitting a claim:
- Email us on: email@example.com with your completed claim form
- Call us on: +64 9 525 3232
- Contact us online
Download a Claim form
Tips on claims
- The insurer must be promptly notified of any incident that will or might give rise to a claim.
- Full details of the incident and claim must be supplied as soon as practicable, usually by way of a claim form and supporting documents.
- No admission of liability should be made to any other party, for example, the third party in a motor claim.
- You must take immediate steps to limit damage and minimise your loss – you must in effect act as if uninsured.
- Damaged property and other relevant evidence or information must be retained in case required by the insurer.
- Claim forms are to be forwarded to Sit & Blake Ltd (firstname.lastname@example.org) for passing on to your insurer.
- In an emergency such as a major fire or serious incident a representative of Sit & Blake Ltd should be contacted immediately