House Insurance


Owning your own house is often the result of many years of saving and planning. So protecting your biggest and most important asset with proper insurance is important for every owner.

With two levels of cover available – Maxi and Flexi – and the ability to tailor your insurance to a Sum Insured value specified by you, you can control the level of cover you need.

Every home is different. Your Sum Insured should be too. Just as contents policies have always specified a maximum amount of total cover, now house insurance policies do too. This is called the Sum Insured.

As well as protecting your house, our Residential Home Policy also provides cover for items in the grounds around your house including driveways and swimming pools. And if you work from home, your home office is covered too.

Get a House Insurance Quote



Contents Insurance


All the little things you own add a lot to your life. We make sure you can replace them with our home Contents cover.

What makes a house a home is different for all of us. That’s why our Residential Contents Policy allows flexibility in the items you insure.  Furniture, technology, jewellery, sports gear – even the valuables you carry on your person away from home can be covered by one contents policy.

You can choose from two levels of cover to suit you, but either way you’ll receive some great benefits like personal liability cover and alternative accommodation.  There are added benefits under the Maxi cover option, including; transit cover for your contents if you move house; and replacement value for most contents – which means for a total loss, we’ll replace your contents with a brand new item.

Get a Contents Insurance Quote


Unsure about what insurance you need? Call us now!

2015-09-02 09_52_56-Contact us now - Google Search - Internet Explorer